28th February 2018, 03:12 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 764

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugraduz

I installed GA-N-v7.1.2-20180226-Z00A-Nightly.zip . But my phone does not detect the sim card. I put it on two sim cards, but it did not work. Please help me

I remember some users coming from stock Marsmallow getting the sim not detected issue.

If that's your case, you may find a solution here: http://rrz2.ml/installation

28th February 2018, 04:14 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by appollokillers1

did you tried another sim too, or that sim in another phone?

yes I plugged my SIM card to another phone and it worked fine.

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardobas

I remember some users coming from stock Marsmallow getting the sim not detected issue.

If that's your case, you may find a solution here: http://rrz2.ml/installation

what should I do. Should I install Android L and install it on it?
28th February 2018, 04:25 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Why don't you try https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/amirza...-apk-download/
This launcher instead of lawnchair.
Lawnchair has little lag,I have been using lawnchair from 3 months.
But this launcher has no lags in it and its is updated to new pixel 8.1.0 launcher look.
Lawnchair is good but just give this launcher a try
28th February 2018, 05:00 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVSurve

I'm experiencing distorted sound from my rear speaker since I installed RR unofficial build back when official support has been ended. I thought update may fix this problem but distortion in the sound is more now. Can anyone help me to fix this problem.No sound mod is installed.

Mine is broken too not long after I used RR, but I think its just age factor
And I replaced mine myself, it's easy to install it
28th February 2018, 05:14 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVSurve

I'm experiencing distorted sound from my rear speaker since I installed RR unofficial build back when official support has been ended. I thought update may fix this problem but distortion in the sound is more now. Can anyone help me to fix this problem.No sound mod is installed.

One or more of the pins on the charging port daughterboard is not making proper contact. This can cause issues with distorted sound, microphone not working, data over USB not working, etc. Another poor design choice by Asus.
28th February 2018, 05:32 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:

Actually it's not a new custom ROM at all. The Android world is dancing around Oreo and we are stuck on Nougat. So this is an old ROM which I'm trying to keep alive with a lot of effort.

I'm not even a software developer and I'm not claiming anything. As I said many times on the RR thread, I'm just a builder and I enjoy sharing what I do with the community.

FYI, the Oreo branch of the RR repository is not getting any new commits. The idea of this project is to start using NutOS as a base but in a progresive way to avoid making the os become unstable.

I hope my explanation was clear enough.

Please, feel free to keep sending me private messages asking for help. I will be delighted to keep answering you.

Best regards

I just don't understand why you did rebranding keeping 95% of functionality from RR. Isn't that unrespectful did to RR team?
28th February 2018, 06:24 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:

I missed to push one commit before the initial build, that's why Lawnchair is missing. You can get it on the Playstore or wait until the next nightly.

Regarding to the bootanimation, it's a known bug. I'll solve it in the following days.

Thanks for your awesome work bro..!! 🙏🙏
Kindly update us once u commit the lawnchair and solve the bootanimation bug.. 😊

I am tempted to flash this rom, just waiting for u to fix this first 😊
The Following User Says Thank You to Nazim2394 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nazim2394 Ad-Free
28th February 2018, 09:01 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks For The Awsome Work....
Smooth,Battery Life perfect,Tweaks 😍😍😍😍
The Following User Says Thank You to Mehrdadtooth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mehrdadtooth Ad-Free
28th February 2018, 09:16 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Google play is also not compatible with your facebook device. are there any problems with this?
28th February 2018, 09:41 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumsalve

I just don't understand why you did rebranding keeping 95% of functionality from RR. Isn't that unrespectful did to RR team?

if you don't like it, don't use it and just stop talking, this is the name now, take it or leave it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to appollokillers1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift appollokillers1 Ad-Free
28th February 2018, 10:11 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 764

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugraduz

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------
what should I do. Should I install Android L and install it on it?

If you are just coming from Stock M, doing so could help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)