6th April 2018, 07:46 PM |#501  
Flag Hyderabad, India
Thanks Meter: 2,478

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by appollokillers1

that Ubuntu is just a beta for now

I can handle it😐

The code went to release candidate & was frozen from changes day before. No more radical development. It's quite stable & much better in most areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielPopa02

Is it posible that someone can take Lineage OS in his hands and continue to develop it for us and maybe make Oreo happen?

Develop N lineage? I'm doing that. All this MM blobs stuff is on Lineage 14. I don't have the time for oreo because I chose to do the other 2 projects. 4.4 kernel & MM blobs.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nutcasev1.5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nutcasev1.5 Ad-Free

6th April 2018, 07:58 PM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Oh i see. Thanks a lot and sorry to bother.
The Following User Says Thank You to GabrielPopa02 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GabrielPopa02 Ad-Free
6th April 2018, 08:15 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Hi, there is new release. In the changelog there is only lawnchair and magisk version upgrades. Is there any other improvements? If not, is there a need for new release just to update apps or magisk?
It is easy to upgrade the applications individually, i would build new release if for example it will include april security patch update or some other improvements.. What do you think about this, am i thinking wrong?
By the way thanks for the new build of course
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to merihy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift merihy Ad-Free
7th April 2018, 12:38 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi guys! The last build is as good as the previous one. Thank you! Definitely, you are going the right way. We are waiting for the next one with the April security updates.
I tried to make the screen broadcast to the TV. The picture quality is very poor and the sound plays on the phone, not on the TV. YouTube application works in a stable broadcast. But when playing from Chrome video periodically stops and spontaneously runs Google Music. Please check this with anyone who has the opportunity. I checked on two phones. The effect is the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sudarchikov For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sudarchikov Ad-Free
7th April 2018, 08:55 PM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi guys!! I have this problem... When I open a video in the browser (pre-installed browser) from YouTube or other sites the video looks like it has a green filter !! Anyone knows a fix!!

Unfortunately I can't upload the screenshot it says "bad request"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DJ AJB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DJ AJB Ad-Free
8th April 2018, 04:42 AM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quick question: coming from LineageOS
Thank you so much for the effort.

I want to try this new ROM, but I'm still not sure how to upgrade.

I'm currently running the last LineageOS update for Z00A from this january. Is it safe to dirty flash on top of that version? Or should I start from scratch?
8th April 2018, 04:56 AM |#507  
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 764

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliohm

Thank you so much for the effort.

I want to try this new ROM, but I'm still not sure how to upgrade.

I'm currently running the last LineageOS update for Z00A from this january. Is it safe to dirty flash on top of that version? Or should I start from scratch?

You can't upgrade or flash GA on top of Lineage.
You must wipe system, data, cache, dalvik/art.
Read the "install the rom" paragraph http://groovyandroid.ga/installation
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bernardobas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bernardobas Ad-Free
8th April 2018, 08:32 AM |#508  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4

More

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardobas

I think the issue is due to unlocked bootloader detection. Uninstalling Magisk probably won't help. But you can try anyway and tell us what happened.

I just flashed magisk uninstaller and tada The banking app works.

Also I want to know, where can I find the viper audio file? coz the one in the groovyandroid page says error 404 file not found.
also do I need to simply flash the viper file?
The Following User Says Thank You to daultimate For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daultimate Ad-Free
8th April 2018, 10:27 AM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Seriously? I need download 450 mb for ****in magisk and ****in lownchair? Lownchair is a super duper launcher for this sh.. t bro? Lol! No need this fu..ing updates.
8th April 2018, 10:50 AM |#510  
Flag Hyderabad, India
Thanks Meter: 2,478

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentao78

Seriously? I need download 450 mb for ****in magisk and ****in lownchair? Lownchair is a super duper launcher for this sh.. t bro? Lol! No need this fu..ing updates.

I thought you were on unofficial RR 😐 & didn't plan to update to GA.
The Following User Says Thank You to nutcasev1.5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nutcasev1.5 Ad-Free
8th April 2018, 06:18 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ AJB

Hi guys!! I have this problem... When I open a video in the browser (pre-installed browser) from YouTube or other sites the video looks like it has a green filter !! Anyone knows a fix!!

Unfortunately I can't upload the screenshot it says "bad request"

I experience the same on AOKP + Atom v1.4. Havent had much time to diagnose, but I suspect kernel issues. At one point, video playback was just fine
The Following User Says Thank You to deckinghalls For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deckinghalls Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)