Bricked phone completely dead after wiping cache?

Search This thread

Shurplayker

Jun 10, 2012
Vitoria-Gasteiz
Hi, my Zenfone 2 died suddenly some months ago, I have been trying to revive it, but it seems that it was bricked without doing anything to it. So today, I turned on the phone, and got an error message, pressed on button + vol. up and got to a menu where I tryied to wipe the cache to see if something happened. It was taking so long so I thought it had freezed so I turned it off and now it does not respond. It doesn't vibrate, doesn't seem to do anything if I connect the power cable, nothing. I tried disassembling it and disconnecting the battery but didn't solve anything.

So, what do you think?

It seems that now I can't do anything to unbrick it...

terhun

May 1, 2019
Hi, my Zenfone 2 died suddenly some months ago, I have been trying to revive it, but it seems that it was bricked without doing anything to it. So today, I turned on the phone, and got an error message, pressed on button + vol. up and got to a menu where I tryied to wipe the cache to see if something happened. It was taking so long so I thought it had freezed so I turned it off and now it does not respond. It doesn't vibrate, doesn't seem to do anything if I connect the power cable, nothing. I tried disassembling it and disconnecting the battery but didn't solve anything.

So, what do you think?

It seems that now I can't do anything to unbrick it...
Try to flash custom rom.

Sent from my ASUS_X00RD using Tapatalk