What is Impulse Response Sample (IRS)?
When an IRS is loaded, V4A will process the sound to show the same exact characteristics as the loaded sample. Through Convolution, samples with effects such as equalizer, surround, reverberation, tube etc can be simulated or in short, “copied”.
However, for simulated effects such as MP3 player effects, Dolby, Beats Audio, Sony Ericsson Mega Bass etc, how close the IRS compare to real effects depends on the skills and techniques the individual IRS producer.
More info available here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impulse_response
When you are all set...Follow these steps:
- Download the 7zip file from https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7u...ew?usp=sharing
- Make sure you are using Advance layout of viper4android..To do so go to settings >UI settings and choose expert
- Copy all files from zip to \Internal storage\ViPER4Android\Kernel folder
- open viper4android and scroll down to find "Convolver" its should be right below equalizer..Tick to enable it
- Then choose IRS sample from "impulse response" option...Choose the one which suits you and thank me