FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Tools]Hot Zenfone 2 one click root

453 posts
Thanks Meter: 252
 
By 29y6145, Senior Member on 21st May 2015, 09:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th June 2015, 09:16 PM |#121  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,634
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhrck

Google drive mirror:

Xposed: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B93...ew?usp=sharing
Root: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B93...ew?usp=sharing

Please add these in OP

Thanks these links work for me.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C using XDA Free mobile app
17th June 2015, 02:16 AM |#122  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Is it true that we dont have to unroot to apply ota ? And how to apply this new update rooting tool ? Coz my zf2 already rooted with first version oh this tools.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
17th June 2015, 07:25 AM |#123  
saurabhrck's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 281
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fendidjulianto

Is it true that we dont have to unroot to apply ota ? And how to apply this new update rooting tool ? Coz my zf2 already rooted with first version oh this tools.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

1st unroot, then root with the new one
17th June 2015, 11:02 AM |#124  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thx man. .... Btw what modules on xposed that fits on zenfone 2 551 ?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
24th June 2015, 10:34 AM |#125  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
what is xposed file for, and how to use to rootkit, do I have to launch each file.bat one after the other one ?
25th June 2015, 12:55 PM |#126  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 29y6145

Iam from vietnam
Sorry english my bad
New root for all Zenfone 2 ZE551ML , ZE550ML
NOTE: install driver zenfone for PC
Connect your device with your computer
DOwnload file and unzip
Run root_zenfone.bat
OK tools auto work and devices rooted
============================================
If want unroot run Xoa_root.bat
Link download:click here
tks to @shakalaca

Cảm ơn Bác Mình kéo bài này về tinhte.vn nhé
25th June 2015, 01:20 PM |#127  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ha Noi
Thanks Meter: 252
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vuhai6

Cảm ơn Bác Mình kéo bài này về tinhte.vn nhé

Ok bác

Gửi từ ASUS_Z00AD của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
29th June 2015, 02:51 PM |#128  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Hi guys ... I already root my zf2 using new rooting tool that claimed that no need to unroot to apply update .... Now I cannot get ota update automatically. So i downloaded it and save it on sdcard and rename it to update manually. Do i need to unroot first or not ? Coz many people say that i need to unroot first....

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
29th June 2015, 05:20 PM |#129  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 29y6145

Ok bác

Gửi từ ASUS_Z00AD của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Bạn ơi . sao mình root thành công có app su . nhưng sao có 1 số app vẫn báo máy chưa root . hình như root này chưa triệt để bạn ơi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fendidjulianto

Hi guys ... I already root my zf2 using new rooting tool that claimed that no need to unroot to apply update .... Now I cannot get ota update automatically. So i downloaded it and save it on sdcard and rename it to update manually. Do i need to unroot first or not ? Coz many people say that i need to unroot first....

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk


Gửi từ ASUS_Z00AD của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
29th June 2015, 07:30 PM |#130  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I click on root batch file. It says press any key to continue. I press it and then it doesn't go any further and the cursor just blinks? Is it not detecting my phone? I have installed the drivers btw
30th June 2015, 04:36 AM |#131  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
SuperSU Update?
Hello and thanks for this very easy root script.

After finishing rooting my phone tells me that there is a SuperSU update. Should I do it?

Thanks,

Jeannette
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes