Zenfone 2 losing functions

Search This thread

vitor_ap

Aug 19, 2017
Hello!
3 months ago i rooted my ZF2, and i put a custom rom. Everything was fine, until i change to a custom rom with custom kernel (Clean Stock Project-T). Some days after i install this rom, i started to have problems like, many time to wake up screen when it is not charging (like 2 minutes), my camera doesnt work, led doesnt work, and now even my flash card doesnt work. I tried to change to lot of roms, to change kernel, but the problems doesnt solve. My last attempt to recover with asus flash tool, resulted in the sd card crashing (it says it's corrupted, but it gives error when trying to format) and TWRP does not work anymore (it hangs on a half white screen half black)

I dont know what i can do. :( :crying:

Do you have any suggestions? I searched a lot, but i didnt find any solution.

Thanks!!

sukhwant717

Mar 17, 2015
Amritsar
Hello!
3 months ago i rooted my ZF2, and i put a custom rom. Everything was fine, until i change to a custom rom with custom kernel (Clean Stock Project-T). Some days after i install this rom, i started to have problems like, many time to wake up screen when it is not charging (like 2 minutes), my camera doesnt work, led doesnt work, and now even my flash card doesnt work. I tried to change to lot of roms, to change kernel, but the problems doesnt solve. My last attempt to recover with asus flash tool, resulted in the sd card crashing (it says it's corrupted, but it gives error when trying to format) and TWRP does not work anymore (it hangs on a half white screen half black)

I dont know what i can do. :( :crying:

Do you have any suggestions? I searched a lot, but i didnt find any solution.

Thanks!!

very first of all tell me which firmware you tried to flash with asus flash tool. share link of firmware. second share me your serial number via PM. then we will see further. don't mess with your device any more. don't try random things.

vitor_ap

Aug 19, 2017
very first of all tell me which firmware you tried to flash with asus flash tool. share link of firmware. second share me your serial number via PM. then we will see further. don't mess with your device any more. don't try random things.

Thanks for the help!
I cant post links here, because i'm a new member. I send to you via PM, with my serial number
Thanks again!