FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][5.1.1][OFFICIAL]SlimLP[08/16/2015][ZE551ML/ZE550ML]

1,831 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,459

Thread Closed Email Thread

SlimLP Android 5.1.X

All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimLP is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 5.0 Lollipop and offers the following original features:
Slim Dialer
A full replacement of the official Google closed source dialer with added features. - We've got you covered.
Privacy guard
Disable unnecessary permissions set by app developers. - Privacy is part of the experience.
Slim Center [WIP]
Downloads, contact information, system app removal. - More fun than you can shake a stick at.
System-Wide Keyboard Controls
Rotation, cursor control, optional emoticons..etc. - You'll be tapping away to your heart's content.
Slim Global Menu
Full Layers 2.1 Support
Custom Shortcuts [WIP]
Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - Customize it the way you like it.

SlimLP is currently in alpha / beta stage, some custom features are already in place, but much much more is planned for the future

Download:
Z00A Here
Z008 Here

The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.

slimroms.eu

Deathly Kernel Source

Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

@crpalmer , @jrior001, @hharte for bringing up the zf2

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.
The Following 81 Users Say Thank You to deadman96385 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deadman96385 Ad-Free

1st August 2015, 07:41 AM |#2  
XDA: ASSIST
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Saint Paul, Minnesota

Donate to Me
More
How to build slim at home

My Local Manifest:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest> 
  <!-- ZenFone 2 repos -->
  <project name="SlimRoms/device_asus_Z008" path="device/asus/Z008" remote="github" revision="lp5.1" />
  <project name="SlimRoms/device_asus_mofd-common" path="device/asus/mofd-common" remote="github" revision="lp5.1" />
  <project name="SlimRoms/device_asus_Z00A" path="device/asus/Z00A" remote="github" revision="lp5.1" />
  <project name="SlimRoms/kernel_asus_moorefield" path="kernel/asus/moorefield" remote="github" revision="lp5.1" />
  <project name="TheLoonyBin/proprietary_vendor_asus" path="vendor/asus" remote="github" revision="lp5.1" />
</manifest>

Just building with that local manifest will make a build that does not have dual sim support you will need to include a cherry-pick from gerrit there is also a few cherry-picks from the slim gerrit for dual sim stuff (Run it on the root of your build dir)

The Chained Command:
Code:
cd hardware/ril && git fetch https://review.slimroms.eu/SlimRoms/hardware_ril refs/changes/40/7040/1 && git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD && cd .. && cd ..  && cd frameworks/base && git fetch https://review.slimroms.eu/SlimRoms/frameworks_base refs/changes/89/2589/4 && git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD && git fetch https://review.slimroms.eu/SlimRoms/frameworks_base refs/changes/92/2592/4 && git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD && git fetch https://review.slimroms.eu/SlimRoms/frameworks_base refs/changes/79/6979/1 && git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD && cd .. && cd ..
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to deadman96385 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deadman96385 Ad-Free
1st August 2015, 08:03 AM |#3  
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Nice, Gonna give it a go when I get home from work. Nice work.
1st August 2015, 08:27 AM |#4  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 27

More
After my Grandpa, you're the only @deadman96385 I have Thanked repeatedly...
The Following User Says Thank You to SBFarooq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SBFarooq Ad-Free
1st August 2015, 08:31 AM |#5  
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Awesome! Cant wait to try it out! Any bugs?
1st August 2015, 09:35 AM |#6  
Flag paris
Thanks Meter: 427

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for sharing possible small changelog thank
1st August 2015, 09:39 AM |#7  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jejemc

Thanks for sharing possible small changelog thank

There is not a changelog its the initial release
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deadman96385 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deadman96385 Ad-Free
1st August 2015, 10:24 AM |#8  
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 49

More
There is no file manager app?
1st August 2015, 11:26 AM |#9  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrinal Roy

It does not include one download one from the playstore
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deadman96385 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deadman96385 Ad-Free
1st August 2015, 01:25 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 874

Donate to Me
More
Added to index, thanks for your work!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrinal Roy

I can suggest ES File Manager.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cmendonc2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cmendonc2 Ad-Free
1st August 2015, 01:25 PM |#11  
Flag Madiun
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Nice. I will try.
Thanks dead
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread