FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM] [5.1.x] Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightly Builds (Z00A/Z008)

2,999 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,273

By crpalmer, Recognized Developer on 24th July 2015, 12:03 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
11th August 2015, 11:27 AM |#1001  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 8,273

Donate to Me
More
I forgot to mention it, but that last two builds should also fix VP8 decoding.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to crpalmer For This Useful Post: [ View ]

11th August 2015, 11:43 AM |#1002  
Flag Qingdao
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tieuquaisonic1460

Ik that, just wana clear out why I am using it . Guess I'll just set the system language to English then

I use xposed for Google Now activation in China with LocationReportEnabler module, it runs good. Not sure for App Settings module if you use it for more cards and reminder functions. Suggest you to change system language to English directly and setup APP in local one.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

I am not sure it's the ROM problem or hardware's: Rotate function is not available although I open it in system. Any one suffer this problem?
11th August 2015, 11:58 AM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by catinsunshine

I use xposed for Google Now activation in China with LocationReportEnabler module, it runs good. Not sure for App Settings module if you use it for more cards and reminder functions. Suggest you to change system language to English directly and setup APP in local one.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

I am not sure it's the ROM problem or hardware's: Rotate function is not available although I open it in system. Any one suffer this problem?

That's weird, have you flash the lastest build, if not then JUST DO IT, if yes then see in the quick setting toggles there's an option for auto rotate, land scape if you are in land space mode or portrait if your phone is upright, if none of that help try re flashing the ROM, by that I mean clean install
11th August 2015, 02:42 PM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
First time flashing a ROM. Worked perfectly. This ROM is so cool thank you so much to the people working on this excellent ROM.. Can't wait for the official release..

Camera still having bugs tho, battery still a problem.. its almost there. Thanks alot.

11th August 2015, 04:08 PM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Anyone getting poweramp crashes?
The Following User Says Thank You to sportscrazed2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sportscrazed2 Ad-Free
11th August 2015, 04:54 PM |#1006  
Flag Kuching
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Is Asus Quick Charger doesn't work with CM built?
11th August 2015, 05:16 PM |#1007  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I highly suggest that author can add daily updates log or feature on the first page.
It's is difficult to find out the difference between each vision.
11th August 2015, 05:19 PM |#1008  
Flag Va Beach
Thanks Meter: 8,277

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc042982

I highly suggest that author can add daily updates log or feature on the first page.

Crpalmer or myself have been announcing important changes when they directly affect us. That's going to have to suffice for now until we are stable enough to get official status.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00A using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jrior001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jrior001 Ad-Free
11th August 2015, 05:36 PM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Yeesh, my battery life has tanked over the last couple of days. I'm still on an older build, as it doesn't have any issues. Not sure what happened, but I'm going down to 0% with <10 min SoT. Crazy. Not sure what's up with that. Cell Standby has started to outpace Android OS for me. Very strange.
11th August 2015, 06:04 PM |#1010  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeffery.sylvester

Is Asus Quick Charger doesn't work with CM built?

Works on me..
The Following User Says Thank You to rblaker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rblaker Ad-Free
11th August 2015, 06:39 PM |#1011  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc042982

You could also use the commits page of the github
https://github.com/CM-zenfone2/andro...ommits/cm-12.1
which has been mentions a few times already.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread