FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [5.1.x] Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightly Builds (Z00A/Z008)

2,999 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,288

By crpalmer, Recognized Developer on 24th July 2015, 11:03 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
12th August 2015, 02:04 AM |#1021  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 473NG3R

If you don't rely on the camera this ROM is easily a daily driver. As of now the camera issue is the only thing I can see having any effect on me. It is currently my main phone. I'm just so floored how much better than the stock this is. Just getting rid of the bloatware is a huge win but this is so much more. Seriously huge respect to @crpalmer @jrior001 and @hharte and any others who have contributed. I've been keeping an eye on CM for this phone and I'm so happy to have it now. Thanks for all the hard work!

I'm also at aww in this ROM. Definitely can be used as a daily driver. I don't take selfie so I can manage to use this.
One more that bothers is the music player? It crashes.. Tried installing Google music app no audio output. Audiofx icon in the notification drawer disappears when playing music..
Still happy HAPPY tho. I know they will fix this. Thank you so much.

12th August 2015, 02:09 AM |#1022  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rblaker

I'm also at aww in this ROM. Definitely can be used as a daily driver. I don't take selfie so I can manage to use this.
One more that bothers is the music player? It crashes.. Tried installing Google music app no audio output. Audiofx icon in the notification drawer disappears when playing music..
Still happy HAPPY tho. I know they will fix this. Thank you so much.

When I had that audio issue I went to dev options and turned on AwesomePlayer. I am using google music and no issues since then. With the 0811 build I turned that option back off and rebooted and still have no issues. Something you can try though.
12th August 2015, 02:13 AM |#1023  
Flag Qingdao
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tieuquaisonic1460

That's weird, have you flash the lastest build, if not then JUST DO IT, if yes then see in the quick setting toggles there's an option for auto rotate, land scape if you are in land space mode or portrait if your phone is upright, if none of that help try re flashing the ROM, by that I mean clean install

I use the latest one and Auto-rotate screen option is also open and 4 rotation modes. I tried clean flash, but no use.
12th August 2015, 02:18 AM |#1024  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 473NG3R

When I had that audio issue I went to dev options and turned on AwesomePlayer. I am using google music and no issues since then. With the 0811 build I turned that option back off and rebooted and still have no issues. Something you can try though.

Tried it, working. Big help thanks! Although the Audiofx icon still isn't there in the notif drawer when plying music..
12th August 2015, 02:25 AM |#1025  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by catinsunshine

I use the latest one and Auto-rotate screen option is also open and 4 rotation modes. I tried clean flash, but no use.

Mine is still working, its must be something wrong with your accrometer, try re installing stock, if auto rotate doesn't work in stock too you sould pay ASUS a visit
The auto rotate should look like this
12th August 2015, 02:51 AM |#1026  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Can CM get the new FW 2.20.40.58. Bcause in my cauntry i can't get network H+, and finally i can get H+ on the new FW. thanks before
12th August 2015, 02:54 AM |#1027  
Flag Va Beach
Thanks Meter: 8,402

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agus_ken

Can CM get the new FW 2.20.40.58. Bcause in my cauntry i can't get network H+, and finally i can get H+ on the new FW. thanks before

New firmware? Just when we were making progress too...

Sent from my ASUS_Z00A using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jrior001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jrior001 Ad-Free
12th August 2015, 03:07 AM |#1028  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 44

More
It have double tap to wake ?

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 ASUS_Z00AD 發送
12th August 2015, 03:17 AM |#1029  
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing328

It have double tap to wake ?

Yes it has both double tap to wake and sleep.

On the 11/08 ROM, I'm getting problems with connecting to 3g, it doesn't even connect to 3g even on rebooting
12th August 2015, 03:54 AM |#1030  
Flag Washington, DC
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepfishes

On the 11/08 ROM, I'm getting problems with connecting to 3g, it doesn't even connect to 3g even on rebooting

Hmm - what provider are you on? 8/11 is working for me on Straight Talk ATT, though I had to play with different APNs at first.

Sent from my serial terminal
12th August 2015, 04:02 AM |#1031  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Where can I get the changelog ? I am thinking bi should Flash it or not

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread