FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [5.1.x] Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightly Builds (Z00A/Z008)

2,988 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,197

By crpalmer, Recognized Developer on 24th July 2015, 11:03 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
30th July 2015, 09:52 AM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiriusCybernetik

Indeed, my apologies @Akashami03

@cangcan :

It's ok guys.....

30th July 2015, 10:15 AM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Went back to superzen due to some apps and games crashing and I already miss the screen brightness of cm
The Following User Says Thank You to Retrolock For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Retrolock Ad-Free
30th July 2015, 10:40 AM |#503  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 28

More
havent lol'd so hard in a long time, thanks!
30th July 2015, 11:11 AM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBFarooq

havent lol'd so hard in a long time, thanks!

Lol my son loves goat simulator and I loath not watching NFL in game
pass so I must resist flashing again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Retrolock For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Retrolock Ad-Free
30th July 2015, 11:47 AM |#505  
N/W UK
Thanks Meter: 388

More
30/7
Battery icon charging whilst phones off moves up and inside the battery correctly now ..still a bit small on the eyes..orange charge light..
Battery led charge light comes on green with fone on ..lights for approx 5 seconds then goes off till approx 94% ..I presume this is trickle stage charge with my fast charger..
noting the led stays lit on charge continuously with a lower rated charger..whilst fones on...
Testing..clean install
30th July 2015, 01:32 PM |#506  
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Just managed to flash the current version 7/30. Everything works pretty well (altho not for daily driver) except maybe for certain apps (i.e. Instagram doesn't show name when try to tag, camera is super bad), and the AC charging part. But, thanks to the dev who made this possible for Intel CPU to be included in Cynogenmod device list (altho not official yet, which I am sure to be once all bugs are solved). My hope now, will be device camera improvement. Thanks again bro!
30th July 2015, 03:01 PM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi, i tried install it on my zenfone 551ml, bootloader unlocked, twrp installed but when i start install zip, zip file corrupt.

and usb don't work when i'm in twrp so i need to restart system but i dont word too ... help please
30th July 2015, 03:06 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by prc.kailas

but in my zen with light and mobile data ON. i loose 1% for 5-6 mins.. (greenfy inside and some kernal tweaks )

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using XDA Forums PRO

Can you give your trick to us.? Please.
And with your camera. Can you give your review. Thanks.
I have so many noise on camera.
30th July 2015, 03:11 PM |#509  
Flag Montréal
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Zenfone 2 4G RAM and 64Gb disk on Rogers W - Data not working
Hello All!

Well this is a review of my install of this unsupported CM 12, on my Z2 4G phone.

All I can say is that everything is working, and it is nice smooth and fast running with this mod.

The Only problem I had and it is a major one, no data on the wireless LTE.

It seems that the drivers are not fonctionning properly for that, cause we tried 2 SIMS and the data is not coming up.

I can call and it works very fine, but it's not going on, on the Rogers Wifi net work.

But with the original ROM from Asus, data is fast and reliable.

I'm sure it's only a minor glitch, but it's not fun.

Besides that everything is pretty fine, no bloat, not Asus APPS, it's really cool.

That was my 2cents
30th July 2015, 03:22 PM |#510  
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 49

More
How about including the option to change from performace mode to balance mode and also battery save mode, custom mode which we have in stock?
30th July 2015, 03:27 PM |#511  
Flag Montréal
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Oups error in post !
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAirBum

Hello All!

Well this is a review of my install of this unsupported CM 12, on my Z2 4G phone.

All I can say is that everything is working, and it is nice smooth and fast running with this mod.

The Only problem I had and it is a major one, no data on the wireless LTE.

It seems that the drivers are not fonctionning properly for that, cause we tried 2 SIMS and the data is not coming up.

I can call and it works very fine, but it's not going on, on the Rogers Wifi net work.

But with the original ROM from Asus, data is fast and reliable.

I'm sure it's only a minor glitch, but it's not fun.

Besides that everything is pretty fine, no bloat, not Asus APPS, it's really cool.

That was my 2cents

Oups not UNSUPPORTED but UNOFFICIAL --- SORRY FOR THAT
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread