Volume Boost A2016, Axon Elite

Search This thread

sille

Oct 24, 2013
Amberg
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Tested on the B06 Firmware. If it works on other Versions too, tell me and ill add it

Hey Guys,

im new to the Axon Elite and was a little upset after a few hours because the volume, the Phone is getting me through my Sennheiser Momentum, is way too low.

So i decided to take a look at the mixer_paths to see which line is responsible for the Volume Boost. And hey, its that simple, nothing compared to the other Phones i had before, where you had to change tons of variables.

Because its so easy, im just providing a guide and not a zip.

First of all: ROOT is needed.

Open your mixer_paths.xml which can be found in /system/etc ... I use Solidexplorer, but any other Filebrowser should work fine too.

Now search for these lines:

Code:
<path name="headphones">
and
Code:
<path name="headphones-dolby">

there you find a line called:

Code:
<ctl name="HP Out Volume" value="13" />

change it to 20 and test it. if its too low, set it up. ( I use 24 and it really blows up my ears, so caution!)

Do the same for "headphones-dolby" too.

save the file and reboot. Have Fun

PS: im not responsible for breaking your phones or your headphones or even your ears! :)

Last edited:

tedgs12

May 13, 2016
Tested on the B06 Firmware. If it works on other Versions too, tell me and ill add it

Hey Guys,

im new to the Axon Elite and was a little upset after a few hours because the volume, the Phone is getting me through my Sennheiser Momentum, is way too low.

So i decided to take a look at the mixer_paths to see which line is responsible for the Volume Boost. And hey, its that simple, nothing compared to the other Phones i had before, where you had to change tons of variables.

Open your mixer_paths.xml which can be found in /system/etc ... I use Solidexplorer, but any other Filebrowser should work fine too.

Code:
<path name="headphones">
and
Code:

Code:

change it to 20 and test it. if its too low, set it up. ( I use 24 and it really blows up my ears, so caution!)

PS: im not responsible for breaking your phones or your headphones or even your ears! :)

It worked fine my friend thank you very much.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hey Guys,

Code:
    <path name="headphones">
    and
    Code:

Code:

On chinese marshmallow 6.0.1 (B11M) for A2016 works too - thanks!