Using Win7 64
Here are the files you will need and may need before hand:
Z982 Firmware B20 (It has the rawprogram0.xml file)
Patched TWRP Recovery
ZTE Tool (Puts unrooted devices in EDL Mode while in DFU mode)
Uni Android Tool (This is the pay to play part )
ZTE DFU Drivers
1. Unpack the Z982 firmware to a folder on your desktop.
2. Install QDloader drivers
3. If you havnt already, install the adb drivers.
4. Install ZTE Tool
5. Install UAT (You need to subscribe to use thier program)
6.Put both boot.img and recovery.img into the folder where you unpacked your firmware and overwrite the existing stock ones.
7. Install ZTE DFU Drivers
8. Reboot you computer and press F8 to show the boot options.
9. Select "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" or something like that.
Computer Prep Complete
1. Unlock Developer Options and enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging.
2. Backup all the files and apps you wish to keep to some place other than on internal storage.
3. Power off phone
4. Boot into DFU Mode by pressing Vol+, Vol-, and power.
Phone Prep Done
After you flash your phone will try to boot. It probably will probably boot loop. The reason being, your current system in encrypted. So here is a list of what you have to do next.
1. Disconnect your phone from the computer.
2. Press and hold Vol+ and power until the phone restarts and vibrates. Then release power while continuing to hold vol+.
3. You will boot into TWRP. Swipe to allow modifications.
4. Select Wipe
5. Select Format Data
6. Type yes and then blue checkmark.
7. Back out and select reboot then system.
The phone will do a the intial setup and you will have to open magisk manger which will then prompt you to install it.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|