(EASY ROOT) Z982 via QFIL or TWRP B20_Modified SYSRW 4/8/19
This will wipe your phone.
Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking on your phone
Install ADB Driver
Install EDL Drivers
1. Extract the folder inside ZTE_BLADE_Z_MAX_edl.7z to your desktop.
2. Connect your phone to your computer.
3. Open the folder "ZTE_BLADE_Z_MAX_edl" that you just extracted.
4. Right click on ZTE_BLADE_Z_MAX_edl.bat
5. click run as administrator
6. Press Y
7. Press 1
8. Press 2
9. Press Y
10. Press N
11. Press 1
12. Press 3
13. Press Y
14. Press N
15. Press Q
16. Disconnect your phone from the computer.
17. Press and hold "Power and Vol+" untill the ZTE Logo Appears then release the power button while continuing to hold vol+
18. Once booted into TWRP Recovery, swipe to allow modifications.
19. Tap Wipe
20. Tap Format Data
21. Type yes
22. Tap Blue checkmark
23. Back out to the main screen.
24. Tap Reboot
25. Tap System
"Initial Boot will take some time, and may even reboot"
"If more than 5 mins elapses, press and hold power button to restart device"
26. Setup Android
27. Locate Magisk and open it.
28. Install magisk manager "May have to anable unknown sources first"
!!!!DO NOT UPDATE MAGISK!!!! Only update the magisk manager.
so without fully reflashing , all i have to do is use a file explorer to transfer su, and then use twrp to flash the boot image only? I really dont wanna have to wipe my device again and set up my phone again
---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------
Thats another problem I face as well, no file explorer has let me move a file to the bin folder so how did u do it?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|