SlimROM is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
The entire SlimTeam works together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and Gerrit.
* Your phone's warranty is now void. * This is a custom ROM developed by Warrior1208. * You are flashing this on your Zuk Z1 at your own peril. * I am not responsible for hard bricks, damages to SD Cards, thermonuclear war, * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * I would definitely help you out if you are stuck somewhere, provided that you give * me clear details of the mishap. * Don't ask for ETA's cause there is a thing called "LIFE" outside XDA.
Slim File Manager
Slim Heads Up
The Real Dark Slim User Interface
SlimPIE (inspired by ParanoidAndroid's PIE with a light touch of Slim)
Smart Card Service
Sounds Tweaks(Audio FX and Music FX)
Status Bar Tweaks
Battery Saver Mode
Custom Quick Settings Tiles
Camera - True View
Camera - Smart Capture
and Much More!
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Download the ROM and the Slim GApps and place them on your SD Card/Internal Storage.
2. Reboot phone to TWRP.
3. Wipe data, cache(factory reset), dalvik/art cache and system.
4. Flash the ROM and Slim GApps.
5. Reboot System. (First boot takes 5-6 minutes. Be patient.)
SlimRom 6.0 Alpha 1.7
Slim Rom, ROM for the Lenovo Zuk Z1
Source Code: https://github.com/slimroms
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER
Based On: AOSP
Current Stable Version: 1.7
Stable Release Date: 2016-10-16
Last Updated 2016-10-16