* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war,
* or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research
* if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM/KERNEL
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* BOOM! goes the dynamite
Hi XDA community, we are proud to present our vision of CyanogenMod with features that we think are useful. Hope you enjoy our builds as much as we do.
The main goal of Nuclear Team is to provide a clean and fast ROM with nice and useful features.
[ ROM / KERNEL ] [ MARSHMALLOW ] >< [ 6.0.1_r74] NucleaRom >< [ V3.0.0-Final]
By ® NuclearTeam ®
• Based on CyanogenMod 13
• Android 6.0.1_r74
• Custom kernel included (Radioactive Reborn kernel)
• OrdenKrieger's device tree
• Nuclear Settings
• Customizable status bar (clock position, date, network indicators, battery style...)
• Gestures Anywhere
• Exclusive Nuclear Boot
• Switch from 1 column Setting to 2 column
• Switch To Hide SuperSu from Status Bar
• Qualcomm Assertive Display
• Lockscreen quick unlock
• Network traffic indicator
• Show name of apps when optimizing at boot
• All cm goodies
• Sdcarfs enabled by default
# How to install:
× Make a nandroid backup (optional but always recommended)
× Download ROM
× Download UPDATED GApps
× Download UKM (optional)
× Wipe system,data,cache,dalvik
× Flash ROM
× Flash GApps (optional)
× Flash UKM (optional)
(There's no need to flash SuperSU)
× Flash ROM
Special thanks to:
Nuclear Team & testers
And a very special thanks to TugaPower
Anyone I might have forgotten (please let me know)
Main devs are Moludo, lozo2010 and acuicultor is the kernel Dev.
If you want to buy us a beer/coffee you can donateHereall donations will serve to improve the rom.
Thanks to all donors!!!!
Please when do a donation tell your xda nickname in paypal message so i can give you proper credits here. Thanks.
NucleaRom, ROM for the Lenovo Zuk Z1
acuicultor, moludo, Lozo2010
Source Code: https://github.com/OneRomOne
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: marshmallow firmware
Based On: Cyanogenmod13
Stable Release Date: 2016-11-18
Last Updated 2016-11-18