FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL][Z1] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

2,575 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,822
 
Post Reply Email Thread
This is the ZUK Z1's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

TOOL ALL IN ONE screen

ADVANCED OPTIONS

Advanced Options screen

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
Unlock Bootloader
Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
Flash TWRP Recovery
Flash Stock Recovery
Flash Stock Factory Image
Install APKs
Uninstall APKs
Take a Screenshot
Flash Partitions
Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
Reboot Phone
Update the Tool to latest version
Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
Flash Fastboot ROM
Delete downloaded files
ADB File Manager


DEVICE LIST
If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
New Device Request Form
Device List


DOWNLOAD

Original Thread


DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Donate link
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Zuk impostazioni 1.png
Views:	7660
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	3694823   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zuk impostazioni 2.png
Views:	7362
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	3694824   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zuk impostazioni 3.png
Views:	6632
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	3694825   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tool_007.png
Views:	19060
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	3707528   Click image for larger version

Name:	Project beta.png
Views:	7528
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	3714980  
The Following 58 Users Say Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free
 
 
9th March 2016, 09:57 PM |#2  
ClaudioIT's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gela (Italy)
Thanks Meter: 130
 
More
Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to ClaudioIT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ClaudioIT Ad-Free
10th March 2016, 01:39 AM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
If my z1 is in zui 1.5.234 ?the bootlader is locked by offical zuk?can the tool unlock ?
10th March 2016, 02:11 AM |#4  
Yes, in theory, i have not the ZUK Z1
The Following User Says Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free
10th March 2016, 02:12 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn&dusk

If my z1 is in zui 1.5.234 ?the bootlader is locked by offical zuk?can the tool unlock ?

Remember to enable both USB debug and allow unlock boot loader under developer option
11th March 2016, 12:28 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Thank you very much =)
19th March 2016, 10:00 AM |#7  
white43's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dorset, UK
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Excellent - this will allow me to get the phone back to stock?

Which needs to happen first:
Install Cyanogen
Install Cyanogen recovery
lock bootloader?

Thanks
19th March 2016, 03:57 PM |#8  
Quote:
Originally Posted by white43

Excellent - this will allow me to get the phone back to stock?

Which needs to happen first:
Install Cyanogen
Install Cyanogen recovery
lock bootloader?

Thanks

So, make step by step:

- Make sure you have enabled oem unlock and debug usb;
- Make sure that your phone is correctly recognized by pc;
- Unlock bootloader (if you already made, go to next step);
- Make Wipe Data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache and Format system form twrp recovery;
- Reboot in Fastboot mode;
- Run 14th command "Install stock Cyanogen OS 12.1";
- Now you are completely stock, if you want to relock the bootloader, reanable oem unlock and debug usb, reboot in fastboot and run the 7th command "Lock Bootloader"

If you need contact me
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free
20th March 2016, 11:31 AM |#9  
white43's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dorset, UK
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

So, make step by step:

- Make sure you have enabled oem unlock and debug usb;
- Make sure that your phone is correctly recognized by pc;
- Unlock bootloader (if you already made, go to next step);
- Make Wipe Data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache and Format system form twrp recovery;
- Reboot in Fastboot mode;
- Run 14th command "Install stock Cyanogen OS 12.1";
- Now you are completely stock, if you want to relock the bootloader, reanable oem unlock and debug usb, reboot in fastboot and run the 7th command "Lock Bootloader"

If you need contact me

That's fantastic. Thank you!!!
20th March 2016, 11:27 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudioIT

Thank you!

รจ proprio vero che i gelesi sono ovunque
The Following User Says Thank You to emmanuel91 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift emmanuel91 Ad-Free
21st March 2016, 05:15 PM |#11  
maryankomar's Avatar
Member
Flag Avezzano
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
If i'm on cm13, can i use this tool to get back full stock ? Or i have to flash some other firmware files for lollipop?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, bootloader, fastboot, recovery, tool

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes