FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[TOOL][Z2 PRO] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

881 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,202
 
Post Reply Email Thread
This is the ZUK Z2 Pro's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

TOOL ALL IN ONE screen

ADVANCED OPTIONS

Advanced Options screen

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
Unlock Bootloader
Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
Flash TWRP Recovery
Flash Stock Recovery
Flash Stock Factory Image
Install APKs
Flash Partitions
Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
Reboot Phone
Update the Tool to latest version
Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
Flash Fastboot ROM
Delete downloaded files


DEVICE LIST
If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
New Device Request Form

Generic Phone (Use this option if you have not a listed phone)
Oneplus 5T (Stock firmware and stock recovery not found for now)
Oneplus 5 (Stock firmware not found for now)
Oneplus 3T (Stock firmware not found for now)
Oneplus 3 (Stock firmware not found for now)
Oneplus Two
Oneplus One
Oneplus X (Stock Firmware not found for now)
ZUK Edge (Stock firmware and recoveries not found for now)
ZUK Z2 PRO (Stock firmware and recoveries not found for now)
ZUK Z2 (Stock firmware and recoveries not found for now)
ZUK Z1
LG G6 (Stock Firmware not found for now)
LeEco Le Pro 3
LeEco Le Max 2 (Stock Firmware not found for now)
LeEco X52X
Nexus 4
Nexus 5
Nexus 5X
Nexus 6
Nexus 6P
Xiaomi Mi A1 (Stock Firmware not found for now)



DOWNLOAD

Original Thread


DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Donate link
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free
 
 
5th August 2016, 12:36 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

Hello everyone, today I present my new creation: we are talking about a tool that allows you to do many things , from the bootloader to flash the factory image , comfortably. Now you're probably asking: but there are already other tools available , why use it? I 'll explain it: this tool currently supports 12 devices of different companies and all the controls have been tailored to each device .

TOOL ALL IN ONE

TOOL ALL IN ONE screen


ADVANCED OPTIONS

Advanced Options screen


FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
Unlock Bootloader
Lock Bootloader
Flash TWRP Recovery
Flash Stock Recovery
Flash Stock Factory Image
Reboot Phone
Update the Tool to last version
Delete downloaded files

DEVICE LIST

Oneplus 3
Oneplus Two
Oneplus One
Oneplus X (Stock Firmware not found for now)
ZUK Z2 PRO (Stock firmware and recoveries not found for now)
ZUK Z2 (Stock firmware and recoveries not found for now)
ZUK Z1
Nexus 4
Nexus 5
Nexus 5X
Nexus 6
Nexus 6P

NOTE
I could not test all the controls, because they are really a lot, I did some tests and everything seems to work. I added a button "Delete File " in the case when downloading some files you have problems, you can delete the corrupted files directly from the tool instead of going to look for it manually.

Before using the tool, make sure that you have turned the oem unlocking, usb debugging and you reboot your device in Fastboot-Bootloader mode.

If you flash a Factory Image, all your data will be erased.

Use "Lock" only when you're certain that the Stock ROM functions properly.

If you have any problems during installation then first try to update the Microsoft Net freamwork to latest version:
https://www.microsoft.com/it-it/down....aspx?id=30653

HOW TO INSTALL

Download .zip file;
Extract all its contents into a folder;
Click on setup.exe;
Click on "Install";
Waiting for the end of the process;
Enjoy your tool

UPDATE
There will be no need to re-download the new tool, but just look for new updates directly from the tool.
In all cases I'll update the link in this thread and report it when there are new updates with its changelog.

CHANGELOG
#1.0.0.7
Added official OPT recovery;
Added official ZZ1 recovery;
Solved some bug.

#1.0.0.9
Solved OPT bug on stock firmware;

#1.0.1.2
Add some download links

#1.0.1.3
Add new rom;
Solved some bugfix.

#1.0.1.5
Add OnePlus 3 support;

#1.0.1.6
Add new download links;
Add some new stock roms;
Add restore stock boot logo for ZUK Z1 ( you find it on "Flash stock fimrware").

#1.0.1.9
Add new "Advanced Options", i add a screen with all possible fuctions above;
I have changed some protocol (TWRP and Stock Recovery);
Add Oneplus 3 stock recovery.

#1.0.2.0
Add new "Generic" option to advanced settings (if you want to install a custom recovery or some else on an unsupported device you can try);
I have changed some protocol (Factory image and drivers);
Add Oneplus 3 Stock Faactory Image ( i have not tested it, if you test it please make me a fedback).
#1.0.2.1
Added official OnePlus 3 TWRp recovery;
Added last OnePlus One Factory Image;
Generic Bufix.
#1.0.2.2
Added Zuk z2 and zuk z2 pro

CONTACTS
If you think it necessary to add new features or other recovery or other Factory Image or you want to add a new device support please comments or send me a private message or send me an email to toolallinone@gmail.com (If you want to add support for additional device, please send me the link to download important files (recovery,factory image, ... ) or links to guides on the device(unlock bootloader) or anything that may serve me).

DOWNLOAD

TOOL ALL IN ONE
( Alternative Link )

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Donate link


DONATORS
- Alberto Pettenò: 2.00 €
- Oliver E. : 3.50 €
- Tunde Alabi: 10.00 $
- Giovanni MacCelli: 5.00 €
- Cristian Godnik: 5.00 €
- Luca Milkovitsch: 5.00 €
- Nicolò Rossini: 2.00 €
- Luigi Pedrini: 1.00 €
- Oscar Davi: 5.00 €
- Claudio Orititi: 2.50 €
- James Goldsbury: 3.00 $
- Abel Varela Carou: 2.00 €
- Juan Carlos Cuevas Barreira: 5.00 €
- scooterofficina: 1.00 €
- Paul Moore: 3.00 GPB
- Mattia Colle: 1.00 €
- Maryan Komar: 2.00 €
- Luigi Ardizzone: 1.00 €
- Maximo76: 10.00 €
- Loïc Payol: 13.37 €
- Antonio Rateni: 2.00 €
- Matteo Verzella: 0.50 €
- Lukas Heddendorp: 2.00 €
- Scott Dare: 5.00 €
- Leonardo F. : 3.00 €
- Andrea Tassotti: 5.00 €
- Stefano Franceschini: 1.00 €
- Евгений Сериков: 1.00 €
- Stian Domben Bardsen: 20.00 €
- Kevin Dang: 2.00 $
- David Lebrun: 5.00 €
- James Hise: 15.00 €
- Daniele Barbana: 0.40 €
- Christophe Van B. : 2.50 €
- Robert Möller: 10.00 €
- Johannes Fleischmann: 5.00 €
- Marco Rigoni: 10.00 €
- Pasquale Rivieccio: 2.00 €
- Jorge Toledo: 5.00 €
- ionel firuti: 10.00 €
- Argel Thulin: 2.00 €
- Tim Altmann: 1.00 €
- Christoph Hackl: 2.00 €
- Joel Vazquez: 10.00 $
- Tommaso Tautonico: 1.00 €
- Fabio Vannoni: 4.50 €

Really thanks to donators

Hi, when I click "Install Driver" I get "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application"... My Zuk Z2 is not being seen by my computer. ADB works because it can "see" my OP3.

Details:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform.
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx (ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(String fileName)
at TOOL_ALL_IN_ONE.Form1.Button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1080.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
TOOL_ALL_IN_ONE
Assembly Version: 1.0.2.2
Win32 Version: 1.0.2.2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/pwthompson/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/LRTCW8M0.MH6/E595GPCK.KTY/tool..tion_b4ea405efcd4c686_0001.0000_693a1ce58aef 9b41/TOOL_ALL_IN_ONE.exe
----------------------------------------
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
----------------------------------------
System
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1081.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Core
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1078.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Runtime.Remoting
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Configuration
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Xml
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1064.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
----------------------------------------
Accessibility
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

---------- Post added at 06:36 ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

Hello everyone, today I present my new creation: we are talking about a tool that allows you to do many things , from the bootloader to flash the factory image , comfortably. Now you're probably asking: but there are already other tools available , why use it? I 'll explain it: this tool currently supports 12 devices of different companies and all the controls have been tailored to each device .

TOOL ALL IN ONE

TOOL ALL IN ONE screen


ADVANCED OPTIONS

Advanced Options screen


FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
Unlock Bootloader
Lock Bootloader
Flash TWRP Recovery
Flash Stock Recovery
Flash Stock Factory Image
Reboot Phone
Update the Tool to last version
Delete downloaded files

DEVICE LIST

Oneplus 3
Oneplus Two
Oneplus One
Oneplus X (Stock Firmware not found for now)
ZUK Z2 PRO (Stock firmware and recoveries not found for now)
ZUK Z2 (Stock firmware and recoveries not found for now)
ZUK Z1
Nexus 4
Nexus 5
Nexus 5X
Nexus 6
Nexus 6P

NOTE
I could not test all the controls, because they are really a lot, I did some tests and everything seems to work. I added a button "Delete File " in the case when downloading some files you have problems, you can delete the corrupted files directly from the tool instead of going to look for it manually.

Before using the tool, make sure that you have turned the oem unlocking, usb debugging and you reboot your device in Fastboot-Bootloader mode.

If you flash a Factory Image, all your data will be erased.

Use "Lock" only when you're certain that the Stock ROM functions properly.

If you have any problems during installation then first try to update the Microsoft Net freamwork to latest version:
https://www.microsoft.com/it-it/down....aspx?id=30653

HOW TO INSTALL

Download .zip file;
Extract all its contents into a folder;
Click on setup.exe;
Click on "Install";
Waiting for the end of the process;
Enjoy your tool

UPDATE
There will be no need to re-download the new tool, but just look for new updates directly from the tool.
In all cases I'll update the link in this thread and report it when there are new updates with its changelog.

CHANGELOG
#1.0.0.7
Added official OPT recovery;
Added official ZZ1 recovery;
Solved some bug.

#1.0.0.9
Solved OPT bug on stock firmware;

#1.0.1.2
Add some download links

#1.0.1.3
Add new rom;
Solved some bugfix.

#1.0.1.5
Add OnePlus 3 support;

#1.0.1.6
Add new download links;
Add some new stock roms;
Add restore stock boot logo for ZUK Z1 ( you find it on "Flash stock fimrware").

#1.0.1.9
Add new "Advanced Options", i add a screen with all possible fuctions above;
I have changed some protocol (TWRP and Stock Recovery);
Add Oneplus 3 stock recovery.

#1.0.2.0
Add new "Generic" option to advanced settings (if you want to install a custom recovery or some else on an unsupported device you can try);
I have changed some protocol (Factory image and drivers);
Add Oneplus 3 Stock Faactory Image ( i have not tested it, if you test it please make me a fedback).
#1.0.2.1
Added official OnePlus 3 TWRp recovery;
Added last OnePlus One Factory Image;
Generic Bufix.
#1.0.2.2
Added Zuk z2 and zuk z2 pro

CONTACTS
If you think it necessary to add new features or other recovery or other Factory Image or you want to add a new device support please comments or send me a private message or send me an email to toolallinone@gmail.com (If you want to add support for additional device, please send me the link to download important files (recovery,factory image, ... ) or links to guides on the device(unlock bootloader) or anything that may serve me).

DOWNLOAD

TOOL ALL IN ONE
( Alternative Link )

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Donate link


DONATORS
- Alberto Pettenò: 2.00 €
- Oliver E. : 3.50 €
- Tunde Alabi: 10.00 $
- Giovanni MacCelli: 5.00 €
- Cristian Godnik: 5.00 €
- Luca Milkovitsch: 5.00 €
- Nicolò Rossini: 2.00 €
- Luigi Pedrini: 1.00 €
- Oscar Davi: 5.00 €
- Claudio Orititi: 2.50 €
- James Goldsbury: 3.00 $
- Abel Varela Carou: 2.00 €
- Juan Carlos Cuevas Barreira: 5.00 €
- scooterofficina: 1.00 €
- Paul Moore: 3.00 GPB
- Mattia Colle: 1.00 €
- Maryan Komar: 2.00 €
- Luigi Ardizzone: 1.00 €
- Maximo76: 10.00 €
- Loïc Payol: 13.37 €
- Antonio Rateni: 2.00 €
- Matteo Verzella: 0.50 €
- Lukas Heddendorp: 2.00 €
- Scott Dare: 5.00 €
- Leonardo F. : 3.00 €
- Andrea Tassotti: 5.00 €
- Stefano Franceschini: 1.00 €
- Евгений Сериков: 1.00 €
- Stian Domben Bardsen: 20.00 €
- Kevin Dang: 2.00 $
- David Lebrun: 5.00 €
- James Hise: 15.00 €
- Daniele Barbana: 0.40 €
- Christophe Van B. : 2.50 €
- Robert Möller: 10.00 €
- Johannes Fleischmann: 5.00 €
- Marco Rigoni: 10.00 €
- Pasquale Rivieccio: 2.00 €
- Jorge Toledo: 5.00 €
- ionel firuti: 10.00 €
- Argel Thulin: 2.00 €
- Tim Altmann: 1.00 €
- Christoph Hackl: 2.00 €
- Joel Vazquez: 10.00 $
- Tommaso Tautonico: 1.00 €
- Fabio Vannoni: 4.50 €

Really thanks to donators

Hi, when I click "Install Driver" I get "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application"... My Zuk Z2 is not being seen by my computer. ADB works because it can "see" my OP3.

Details:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform.
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx (ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(String fileName)
at TOOL_ALL_IN_ONE.Form1.Button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1080.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
TOOL_ALL_IN_ONE
Assembly Version: 1.0.2.2
Win32 Version: 1.0.2.2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/pwthompson/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/LRTCW8M0.MH6/E595GPCK.KTY/tool..tion_b4ea405efcd4c686_0001.0000_693a1ce58aef 9b41/TOOL_ALL_IN_ONE.exe
----------------------------------------
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
----------------------------------------
System
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1081.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Core
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1078.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Runtime.Remoting
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Configuration
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Xml
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1064.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
----------------------------------------
Accessibility
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
The Following User Says Thank You to Swarai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Swarai Ad-Free
5th August 2016, 01:55 PM |#3  
Member
Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
Is it OK for you to share it to zukfans.eu?
5th August 2016, 03:27 PM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky-Fab-4Strings

Is it OK for you to share it to zukfans.eu?

Yes no problem, only please you dont reupload it on another cloud

@Swarai
sorry for drivers, try to delete drivers from advanced options "delete files" and try to re-click on install drivers (I forget to upload the drivers)
5th August 2016, 03:36 PM |#5  
Member
Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
Just copy/paste

http://zukfans.eu/community/threads/...evelopers.169/

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Just copy/paste

http://zukfans.eu/community/threads/...evelopers.169/
5th August 2016, 04:16 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Virustotal is finding a Virus within this file (maybe false positive?)

Win32.Trojan.WisdomEyes.151026.9950.9973

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/4...is/1470406337/
5th August 2016, 10:19 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

Yes no problem, only please you dont reupload it on another cloud

@Swarai
sorry for drivers, try to delete drivers from advanced options "delete files" and try to re-click on install drivers (I forget to upload the drivers)

I deleted the driver file and downloaded and installed drivers using TOOL ALL IN ONE, but it still doesn't see my device. Verify the bootloader shows "waiting for device" :/
5th August 2016, 10:27 PM |#8  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarai

I deleted the driver file and downloaded and installed drivers using TOOL ALL IN ONE, but it still doesn't see my device. Verify the bootloader shows "waiting for device" :/

I dont know why your Phone is not recognized, is not a tool Problem. Try to select a Nexus device and to install driver. If it still doesnt work, try to select zuk z1 and try to check if the device is recognized
The Following User Says Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free
5th August 2016, 10:45 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

I font know why your iPhone is not recognized, is not a tool Problem. Try to select a Nexus device and installare driver. If it still doesnt work, try to select zuk z1 and try to check if the device is recognized

It keeps saying "ADB server didn't ACK". I will try your suggestions though thanks.
UPDATE: Those installs did not work either. I'm not sure what other options I have but thanks for your help my friend.
7th August 2016, 11:30 AM |#10  
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceagezero

Virustotal is finding a Virus within this file (maybe false positive?)

Win32.Trojan.WisdomEyes.151026.9950.9973

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/4...is/1470406337/

yes, 1 on 54 is not a virus, is a false positive
18th August 2016, 05:57 PM |#11  
ads2801's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
can anyone help me? I'm in de bootloader, with USB debugging activated, but the tool can't find my phone. I install all the drivers available, but, it can't find my phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloader, mauronofrio, recovery, tool, zuk z2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes