FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Z2 Pro - Zui 3.5.231 Oreo 8.0 - Whatsapp & Gapps FIX

168 posts
Thanks Meter: 48

By Bruneba, Senior Member on 22nd January 2018, 02:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Use TWRP 3.2 to install
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.5.231 DOWNLOAD:
Google Drive

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can choose one of those gapps:

Keep chinese stock apps - Download
Replace chinese stock apps - Download (ok google working on any screen)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are on zui 3.5 just install this rom over it, works like an update.
just install gapps again only if you were using the one that replace chinese stock apps.
Thats it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are on ZUI 3.1:

make a data backup with TWRP 3.2 first, ***data only*** and save it to pc, just to be safe. if something goes wrong you can restore it back

Open TWRP 3.2 and do a factory reset, install the rom then install gapps, wipe cache/dalvik and reboot system.

maybe you have to turn on your wifi after booting to system.

IF YOU CHOOSE THE SECOND GAPPS, THEN GO TO SETTINGS AND SET ALL DEFAULT APPS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatsapp is working fine, no crash anymore!!!!!!

Charging light is working again!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

pt-BR:

Use TWRP 3.2 para instalar
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
3.5.231 O DOWNLOAD :
Google Drive

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------
Você pode escolher um desses gapps:

Mantenha aplicativos chineses - Download Gapps
Substitui os apps chineses - Download (ok google funcionando em qualquer tela)

-------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

Se você estiver no zui 3.5 basta instalar esta ROM sobre ela , funciona como uma atualização.
Em seguida instale o gapps novamente somente se você estivesse usando o gapps que substitui os apps chineses.
e é só isso,
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

Se você estiver no ZUI 3.1 :

faça um backup de dados com TWRP 3.2 antes de instalar a rom, *** dados apenas *** e salve-o no pc, apenas para garantir que se algo der errado, você pode restaurá-lo.

Abra o TWRP 3.2 e faça um factory reset, instale a rom em seguida o gapps, limpe o cache/dalvik e reinicie o sistema.

talvez você tenha que ligar seu wifi depois de inicializar o sistema.

SE ESCOLHER O SEGUNDO GAPPS, ENTÃO ENTRE EM CONFIGURAÇÕES E AJUSTE OS DEFAULT APPS

---------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

O Whatsapp está funcionando bem, não crasha mais!

A luz de carregar o cel voltou a funcionar !!!!
[/RIGHT][/CENTER]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bruneba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bruneba Ad-Free

22nd January 2018, 09:53 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
i use a nougat custom rom, can i install this rom?

man, posso instalar essa rom por cima de uma custom rom? só atualizar o twrp e instalar essa rom, irá funcionar?
22nd January 2018, 10:32 PM |#3  
Flag Sosnowiec
Thanks Meter: 209

Donate to Me
More
Yes , you can . It required 3.1.194 firmware at least . I recommend to flash 3.1.218 full firmware and then the zuo 3.5.231 dev . Make a backup before you start
The Following User Says Thank You to mar.ur For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mar.ur Ad-Free
23rd January 2018, 08:33 PM |#4  
Flag Maglie
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I can't to root it... how to do?
thanks in advance!!!

update: Done flashing the last SuperSU!!
23rd January 2018, 09:05 PM |#5  
Flag Sosnowiec

Donate to Me
More
Flash rom, gapps, magisk 15.3 zip , restart and install magisk manager 5.5.5 APK or install SuperSU 2.82 if you don't need saftynet .
29th January 2018, 02:46 PM |#6  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey guys, its there any new version of zui 3.5 (like The 3.5.166) to download by OTA? Wich vpn do you guys recommend?

Thanks in advance!
29th January 2018, 10:37 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
is it possible to install it starting from a rom based on zui 2.5 doing all the swipe, including date?
29th January 2018, 10:41 PM |#8  
Flag Sosnowiec

Donate to Me
More
You have to flash at least 3.1 firmware . I recommend 3.1.218 and then flash this rom .
https://forum.xda-developers.com/zuk...2-pro-t3715835
The Following User Says Thank You to mar.ur For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mar.ur Ad-Free
29th January 2018, 11:06 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mar.ur

You have to flash at least 3.1 firmware . I recommend 3.1.218 and then flash this rom .
https://forum.xda-developers.com/zuk...2-pro-t3715835

Only baseband is OK ?
29th January 2018, 11:11 PM |#10  
Flag Sosnowiec

Donate to Me
More
First do a backup of your data in TWRP . If you want to clean install , flash this firmware and then full wipe and flash rom . I did that ( from custom rom ) and everything was ok . If you want to save data you can try to flash firmware and then dirty flash rom ( without any wipe ) . I did it twice . From zui 3.1.194 and from zui 3.1.218 . No problems as well .

Wysłane z mojego ZUK Z2121 przy użyciu Tapatalka
30th January 2018, 02:47 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
guys can i ask you something...
i have installed in my zuk z2 pro zui 3.5.231 dev version..everything works fine but i have a problem with my fingerprint & passcode section in settings...i have a figerprint unlock but when i go in the setting and put my fingerprint it shows me a green check above but it doesnt throw in the lock settings...it flashes back to saying put your fingerprint or the pattern to enter lock settings?

is there a fix?

thank you in advance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)